- Coulsdon College has been federated with Reigate College since March 2013 and is now working in partnership with Reigate College to align it as a provider of "sixth form education at its best."
- Coulsdon College was graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted in February 2014 is on the fast track to becoming ‘Outstanding’. Please see the full Ofsted report and press release.
- Coulsdon College received an interim Ofsted inspection on the 26 and 27 November 2013 and Ofsted declared the college as "remarkable". In particular the inspectorate praised the "highly effective measures" that ensure excellent teaching, the "exemplary" behaviour of students and the "assiduous monitoring" of students' progress. See latest interim Ofsted report and press release.
- Coulsdon's partner, Reigate College has been graded ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted since 2005 and was last year named top UK College (using success rates as the criteria).
- With strategic direction provided by Reigate College and the sharing of some of Reigate's senior management team, Coulsdon College is not happy to settle for 'Good' and is firmly set on a path to becoming 'Outstanding.'