Open Enrolment to Coulsdon Sixth Form College
If you’ve had a change of heart about staying on at your school sixth form or would now like to make a new start for your sixth form education this September, please follow the instructions below, to apply to Coulsdon College.
Remaining places will be offered on a first come first served basis, so the earlier you apply the better chance you’ll have of gaining a place to start this September.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest opportunity to arrange an interview.The College’s Admissions staff will email you back to let you know when your interview will be. During the interview you’ll be given the opportunity to discuss a suitable Study Programme with an experienced member of staff.
- You will need to bring a completed application form with you to the interview. This can be downloaded here
- So your application can be processed, you’ll also need to bring the following to your interview:
- evidence of ALL your examination results
- a reference or recent report from your school or college
- a responsible adult (ideally a parent or legal guardian)
Remember you will need at least 5 GCSEs at grade C/4 or above to be accepted on A Level courses and at least 4 at grade C/4 or above to be eligible for BTEC Level 3 courses.
Specific courses (e.g. A Level Maths and Sciences also have specific entry requirements. Please see the College website for details).
If you don’t meet these entry requirements you may be eligible for BTEC Level 2 courses.
Please let us know as much information as possible with your application.
Best of luck!
Get in touch
Tel: 01737 551 176
Fax: 01737 551 282
Coulsdon Sixth Form College