Applying to University
Each year the College successfully supports around 300 students through the process of applying to university.
Through the structured Tutorial Programme students will assess whether applying to university is right for them. They will then be supported through the detailed research that needs to take place before submitting a university application.
Students will have the opportunity to:
- Attend university taster days
- Attend specialist subject talks given by university staff
- Take part in workshops run by careers staff to assist in their subject choice
- Visit the UCAS convention held at Surrey University
- Receive specialist help in writing their personal statement
- Book an individual appointment with a Coulsdon Sixth Form College Careers Adviser to discuss their options
The College Careers Room is on the first floor, room 166 and open Monday to Friday. Drop in for advice and support.
Get in touch
Tel: 01737 551 176
Fax: 01737 551 282
Coulsdon Sixth Form College