The College’s A Level and BTEC results are among the best in Surrey.
- For the 1,792 A2 Level entries in 2011-2012, students achieved a record pass rate of 99.4% - that’s just 7 failures across the cohort. 29 subjects had 100% pass rates and 44 students achieved 3 or more A grades. 52.7% of entries (479 students) achieved A or B grades.
- In the same year, there were 2,555 entries at AS Level, with students achieving a 95.7% pass rate, which was an all-time record. 47.3% of entries were at A or B grades - the best performance in the College’s history.
- The 172 students (172 entries) who completed a BTEC National Diploma in 2011-2012 were equally successful, achieving a 98.8% pass rate, with 145 students achieving the equivalent of two A levels at A or B grades.
- Of the 445 students (488 entries) who completed the BTEC National Subsidiary Diploma, 98.8% entries passed the qualification, with a record 336 students achieving the equivalent of an A grade at A Level.
- Of the 445 students (585 entries) who completed the BTEC National Certificate, 99.5% entries passed the qualification, with a record 334 students achieving the equivalent of an A grade at AS Level.