Aims and Responsibilities
Coulsdon Sixth Form College’s Students’ Union (SU) is made up of elected members of the student body. The SU serves as the main link between the College’s senior management team and the student body.
Student officers meet once a week and representatives are regularly invited to attend meetings with the Principal, Deputy Principal and College Governors.
Aims of the Students’ Union:
- to strengthen the community spirit within the College
- to promote the College’s position in the local community
- to ensure that students have a voice in the running of the College
The Union’s responsibilities include:
- fundraising for charity and extra facilities for students
- raising students’ issues and concerns at College Corporation and College Board meetings
- organising social events, such as the Freshers’ Party and Leavers’ Ball
- organising charity and awareness days
Contacting the Students’ Union
The Students’ Union meets every week.
Students can get in touch with the SU by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in touch
Tel: 01737 551 176
Fax: 01737 551 282
Coulsdon Sixth Form College