Open Enrolment for Coulsdon Sixth Form College is open for entry September 2020
If you’ve had a change of heart about staying on at your school sixth form or would now like to make a new start for your College education this September, we are still open for applications. Due to COVID-19, from August 3rd, all new enrolments will be handled online.
Remaining places will be offered on a first come first served basis, so the earlier you apply the better chance you’ll have of gaining a place to start this September.
Please follow the instructiosn below to apply. Here’s what you need to do:
- Enrol now by completing our online Application Form by clicking here.
- You will receive an email confirming the form has been completed and sent to the Admissions team. The College’s Admissions staff will email you back to let you know when your telephone interview will be. During the interview you’ll be given the opportunity to discuss a suitable Study Programme with an experienced member of staff.
- Interview – A member of staff will call you on the date given, during the window of time given. You will discuss your course choices and entry requirements. You will be informed if you have been accepted on a course and the next steps.
- So your application can be processed, you’ll also need to provide the following:
- evidence of ALL your examination results
- a reference or recent report from your school or college
- a responsible adult (ideally a parent or legal guardian)
Remember you will need at least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 or above to be accepted on A Level courses and at least 4 at grade 4 or above to be eligible for BTEC Level 3 courses.
Specific courses e.g. A Level Maths and Sciences also have specific entry requirements. Please click here full list of entry criteria.
If you don’t meet these entry requirements you may be eligible for BTEC Level 2 courses.
Please let us know as much information as possible with your application.
Best of luck!
Get in touch
Tel: 01737 551 176
Fax: 01737 551 282
Coulsdon Sixth Form College