Child Protection Policy
The Coulsdon Sixth Form College community has a duty to safeguard and promote the welfare of the young people in their care; our students.
- we have a Safeguarding Policy and procedures;
- all staff including our volunteers and supply staff are aware of our procedures;
- our students, their parents/carers may obtain copies if they wish.
Sometimes there are concerns about a young person’s welfare. In this situation:
- we may need to share information and work in partnership with other agencies;
- we will discuss our concerns first with the student and their parents/carers, unless we have reason to believe that doing so would be contrary to the young person’s welfare.
Anyone who is concerned about a young person’s welfare should discuss their concerns with the Assistant Principal, as soon as possible.
You can view our Safeguarding Policy here.
Get in touch
Tel: 01737 551 176
Fax: 01737 551 282
Coulsdon Sixth Form College