Child Protection Policy
The Coulsdon Sixth Form College community has a duty to safeguard and promote the welfare of the young people in their care; our students.
- we have a Safeguarding Policy and procedures;
- all staff including our volunteers and supply staff are aware of our procedures;
- our students, their parents/carers may obtain copies if they wish.
Sometimes there are concerns about a young person’s welfare. In this situation:
- we may need to share information and work in partnership with other agencies;
- we will discuss our concerns first with the student and their parents/carers, unless we have reason to believe that doing so would be contrary to the young person’s welfare.
Anyone who is concerned about a young person’s welfare should discuss their concerns with Jeanette Gilbert, Assistant Principal (Students), as soon as possible.
The College’s Safeguarding Policy can be downloaded in PDF Format. Alternatively please contact Reception on 01737 551176 to arrange to be sent a printed copy. There may be a small charge for this service.
Get in touch
Tel: 01737 551 176
Fax: 01737 551 282
Coulsdon Sixth Form College