Please see the email below from Richard Beales re: home working for students.
As we move to on-line learning, I have attached the information which I sent out on Friday (Remote Learning Guide for Students 20 March 2020) which sets out what we expect from you and what you can expect from your teachers.
What should I be doing this week?
- Although you will not be coming to College, we expect you continue with your learning by logging on to Moodle particularly at the times you would have had lessons.
What grade will I be awarded?
- We know for certain that the summer exams in May and June have been cancelled.
- It is becoming clear that coursework grades will impact on your final grade. Therefore, in the next few weeks, it is essential that you complete your coursework to the highest standard and meeting the deadlines.
- We will update you as soon as we have more information from the Government and exam boards.
What help can you give me to as I prepare to work from home?
The second attachment has been prepared by one of our teachers, Claire Platt. It gives some really useful advice and suggestions on, for example:
- Setting up a work space and getting into a good routine
- Other activities which will help you prepare for your next steps and make good use of your time away from College
- Health and well-being, both physically and mentally
- How to cope with self-isolation
Do let me know, if you have any ideas, suggestions, practical tips which you have found useful and which we could pass on to students in future communications.
If you have any questions or concerns, do email your teachers or personal tutor.
Kind regards and best wishes
Coulsdon Sixth Form College
M: 0790 375 1100
T: 01737 558058