Coulsdon College Careers Department can offer help and guidance to students.
Situated in Room 166 on the first floor, Coulsdon College’s Careers Resource Centre is open every day from 9.00am to 3.30pm (term-time only) and is staffed by friendly, well qualified specialist Careers staff.
The Careers Department can offer help and guidance to students in a number of different ways.
- Advise and support students through the university application process (UCAS)
- Help with applications to specialist colleges eg. Art and Performing Arts Colleges
- Provide information about taking a Gap Year
- Help with work experience placements
- Advise on job and apprenticeship opportunities
- Assist with job applications, CV writing and mock interviews
- Give individual advice and guidance to students
In addition, the Careers Department organises trips to universities, UCAS conventions and an outside speaker programme, where experts in specific fields come in to College to talk to students about a range of higher education and career opportunities.
Apprenticeship Fair: 23rd February 2017
HE Event: 9th March 2017
Careers Bulletins are emailed to students on a monthly basis.