Freshers Fair was extremely busy yesterday, with students signing up to the many activities available to them. From Archery to Young Enterprise and many more inbetween. They can even learn how to play the Ukelele.
- College meets community at Croydon Food & Music Festival
- Coulsdon showcased at Sixth Form College Exhibition
- Till we reach the higher ground – Music students explore options at Point Blank
- We do like to be beside the seaside: Music students make waves in Brighton
- Music students head to CMSounds for professional workshops