Here you will find a list of all the updates as they happen, for the COVID-19 pandemic.
From the 2 November 2020 (after half term) all staff and students are required to wear a face covering when they are moving around the College in communal and circulation space, with the exception of those who are exempt.
For support and guidance at this anxious time, please click here.
For the College guidance to staff and students, please click here.
For the COVID-19 Risk Assessment for the opening of the College, please click here.
Please click here to watch our safety video to see how we are keeping you safe through enrolment and into the next academic year. Please note, all safety features will be updated according to government guidelines.
All students are expected to continue their online studies via Moodle. Please read our ‘Student working from home information’ click here.
- Pearsons message to students and parents/guardians 29.6.20
- BTEC learners FAQs 29.6.20
- Principal letter re planning the reopening 22.5.20
- Principal letter to students following Ofqual statement 3.4.20
- NCFE update for grades summer 2020
- Ofqual update for GCSE and A Level grades summer 2020 3.4.20
- Addendum to Safeguarding and Prevent Policy COVID-19
- Ofqual update for summer 2020 exam grades 26.3.20
- Government guidelines for exams Summer 2020
- Student working from home 23.3.20
- Parent email 19.3.20
- Student email 18.3.20
- Pathway event postponed 16.3.20
- Coronavirus guidance statement
Get in touch
Tel: 01737 551 176
Fax: 01737 551 282
Coulsdon Sixth Form College