It’s World Peace Day and our GCSE class are being very industrious, presenting their thoughts on “What does Peace mean to you?” They have been working in groups, improving their speaking and listening skills and are now working on the production of posters, displaying their results. There has been frenetic activity within the classroom as the best posters are going to be on display on the English Corridor. Nothing like a bit of competition to get the best results!
- Students Embrace The Peace Education Programme
- Students Attend Virtual Careers Event With Guest Speaker Chris Corbett
- Students Invited to Attend Virtual Careers Event with Special Guest Chris Corbett
- COVID-19 Staff Testing Underway at Croydon College and Coulsdon Sixth Form College
- Coulsdon Sixth Form College Alumni Inspire Students To Achieve Their Dreams