Current Upper Sixth students, there are a lot of opportunities waiting for you to apply. Here is the current list:
Transport for London Apprenticeship Programme – open now
Civil Engineering Degree Apprenticeship – Salary: £22,305
- 5 GCSE’s A*-C or Grade 4 and above including Maths and English Language (or equivalent)
- Plus 3 A Levels A*-C (or equivalent) including Maths & Chemistry or Physics
- You’ll also need to be 18 years of age by 1 September 2019 to be eligible for this scheme
Please see website below for Degree Apprenticeships in Surveying, Management and Building Services Engineering.
Level 4 Higher Apprenticeships – Salary: £20,231 Closing date: 28 February 2019
- Software Development Commercial Procurement
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
Please see website for entry requirements: https://careers.tfl.gov.uk/category/apprenticeships/
Kingston Smith AAT Apprenticeship Scheme – Accountancy
- Opportunities at London and Redhill offices
- Closing date: 30 June 2019
On the AAT training programme, get off to a great start in your career studying whilst gaining valuable experience on the job. The Kingston Smith AAT programme requires candidates to have at least 3 A-levels at grade C or above. https://careers.kingstonsmith.co.uk/school-leavers/
BP Human Resources Degree Apprenticeship Programme
- Gain experience of every part of our global organization in a structured four-year programme
- Study towards a Business Management degree
- Enjoy exciting long-term career options and development with a future-thinking world leader
- Earn while you learn, with a competitive starting salary of £20,200 + £2,100 location allowance
- 120 UCAS points
- Closing date: 10 March 2019
Balfour Beatty Quantity Surveyor Degree Apprenticeship
- Location: Redhill and South East
- 5 GCSE’s grade 9-4/A*-C (or equivalent)
- 3 A-Levels (or equivalent), including Maths A-Level at grade A-C
- Closing date: 29 April 2019
As an Apprentice Quantity Surveyor you will follow a training programme as part of Balfour Beatty’s RICS-accredited Degree Apprenticeship, geared towards you achieving Chartered Surveyor status with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. Click here to apply.
National Audit Office Accountancy Apprenticeship
- Salary: £24026
- Location: London
- Academic requirements: 120 UCAS points
This fully-funded 5-year apprenticeship will train you in the latest accounting and auditing techniques, equipping you with the skills you need to develop into a well-rounded professional with excellent career prospects and lead to qualification as a Chartered Accountant.
Deadline: 28 February 2019. Click here to apply.
AON Apprenticeship Programme now open – Insurance/Pensions
- Client Management
Start work or carry on studying? An Aon apprenticeship lets you enjoy the best of both worlds; the opportunity to develop vital skills in the workplace and earn a competitive salary while you learn.
Aon has offices in Epsom, Redhill and London. Apprenticeship salaries are between £18-20,000.
Deadline for applications: 31 March 2019.
BAE Degree Apprenticeship Programme
- Project Management (based in Frimley, Surrey) The Project Management degree apprenticeship will relate to its naval operations and the roles will see degree apprentices supporting delivery of projects in this area, relating to its submarine and naval fleets.
This degree apprenticeship would suit those with strong organisational skills, as well as strong communication, resilience and negotiation skills.
The academic requirements are 5 GCSEs at grade A*-C/4-9 (or equivalent) and at least 96 UCAS points, including at least one of the following subjects: Maths, Business, IT, Engineering, Science, numerate subject. For more information on the opportunity please click here. The closing date for applications is 28 February 2019.
- Sales Apprenticeship ( based at Guildford and London) Working alongside experienced sales professionals, as a sales apprentice with BAE Systems Applied Intelligence you will benefit from learning in a broad range of markets, across a number of different customers and experiencing a wide variety of products and solutions. Through the three year programme you will be developed, trained and coached in skills and competencies that will help you become a successful sales professional, and will achieve a recognised Business to Business Sales degree. You will also benefit from the wider BAE Systems long-standing development programmes supporting the future talent of the business.
The academic requirements are 5 GCSEs at grade A*-C / Level 4-9, including Mathematics, English and ICT and a minimum of 96 UCAS points gained from a maximum of 3 A-Level qualifications or equivalent E.g. BTEC. Relevant or prior experience may also be considered as an alternative to the above qualifications. For more information please click here .
SKY Apprenticeship Programme – apply now as the Sky Apprenticeship scheme closing soon.
Applications are now open for the following streams:
- Business (Marketing – PR and Communications)
- Journalism (Sky News, Sky Sports News)
Fidelity Apprenticeships – Level 3 Apprenticeships
- Client Services, Operational Management, Technology
- Kingswood, Surrey
- £16,000 – £17,999
- Closing date: 24 February 2019 https://earlycareersatfidelity.com/apprentices
Rolls Royce Degree Apprenticeship Programme Whatever your passion, from science and engineering to project management, with Rolls Royce you’ll not only get to mix hands-on training with classroom study, you’ll be paid to do it. So you’ll gain industry recognised qualifications or even a degree, debt-free. What’s more, you’ll get exposure to incredible professionals who want to share their knowledge with you and help you get to where you want to be. Find a degree apprenticeship programme to suit you: https://careers.rolls-royce.com/united-kingdom/students-and-graduates/apprenticeships-and-school-leavers/a-levels
Glaxo Smith Kline apprenticeships – the Science industry
Apply for 2019 programmes now:
- Business and Supply Chain degree apprenticeships
- Pharmaceutical technical apprenticeships
- Laboratory Science programme
- R & D Manufacturing Science apprenticeship
- Digital and Technology apprenticeship apprenticeships.gsk.com/uk
Airbus UK Apprenticeship Programme is now open
- Engineering degree apprenticeship (A level Maths required with Physics or Chemistry)
- Business apprenticeship (Business required)
- Digital and Technology Solutions degree apprenticeships (Maths/I.T. preferred)
- Finance apprenticeship (Maths required)
Closing date: 3 March 2019
Mace Group Apprenticeship Programme – Construction
Mace’s Apprenticeship programmes offer a wide range of opportunities to people who are looking to start a career in the construction industry. Past trainees and apprentices have worked on iconic projects, including the London 2012 Olympic Park, The Shard, Battersea Power Station, Tottenham Hotspur Football Stadium and Manchester Business School. As well as the opportunity to work on some of the UK’s most exciting projects, all apprentices and trainees receive financial and practical support with part-time study towards an industry recognised qualification. Register your interest here: https://www.macegroup.com/careers/school-leaver-and-apprenticeship-programmes
BDO Apprenticeship Programme – Accountancy and Finance
With BDO you can pick up highly-regarded professional qualifications, while enjoying a permanent salaried career – all without the expense of funding higher education yourself. At the same time, you’ll be gaining invaluable experience in a commercial environment, working on real business projects alongside leading industry professionals. Apply now for a September 2019 start in the following roles at the Gatwick office:
- Audit Apprenticeship
- Tax Apprenticeship https://bdoearlyincareer.co.uk/apprenticeship/
Astro Zeneca apprenticeship programme – various locations
- Clinical Trial Specialist
- Human Resources
Unilever Apprenticeships –apply now for September applications!
Every day, 2.5 billion people in 190 countries buy and use Unilever products including Persil, Dove, Magnum, Hellman’s, Marmite and Lynx. An apprenticeship with Unilever will give you the skills and support you need to unlock a bright future that’s full of opportunities and new experiences. Unilever offer different apprenticeships to take your career in exciting directions in Business, Technology, Science and Supply Chain.
Deadline: 14 March 2019.
Information at https://www.unilever.co.uk/careers/apprenticeships/
KPMG 360 Apprenticeship Programme are open for applications
Our Apprenticeship Programmes offer a practical way to kick-start an exciting career with KPMG. You’ll earn a salary, gain valuable work experience and skills and be supported to achieve a professional qualification. This is an opportunity not only to build your skills and confidence, but build an exceptional future with one of the world’s leading professional services firms. Visit: https://www.kpmgcareers.co.uk/apprenticeships to join KPMG’s Smart Network and be the first to know about new openings, upcoming events and industry news according to your preferences.
EY Apprenticeship Programmes – apply now
You don’t need a degree to start a successful career in business. Programmes include:
- I T Risk and Assurance
- Degree Apprenticeship in Digital and Technology
- Degree Apprenticeship in Business Leadership Management https://www.ukcareers.ey.com/students/programmes/apprenticeships
Santander Apprenticeship Programme
During your apprenticeship, you’ll become a trusted technical expert for one of the world’s leading banks, earn a wage and achieve an industry-recognised qualification while you do. Please see below for the wide range of schemes and levels available:
- Corporate Banking Higher Apprenticeship
- HR Higher Apprenticeship
- Finance Higher Apprenticeship
- Customer Services Entry Level Apprenticeship
- Financial Crime Entry Level Apprenticeship
- Digital Technology Degree Apprenticeship https://www.santanderjobs.co.uk/realiseyourfuture/apprenticeships.php
CGI Apprenticeship Programme
CGI’s Apprenticeships train you in key areas of business. They are great for School Leavers that have a career path in mind and want to learn whilst earning at the same time. CGI offer Higher and Degree Apprenticeships in:
- Software Development
- Project Management.
Search for apprenticeships