There are loads of exciting work experience opportunities on your S4SNextGen portal that you can get involved in! Work experience allows you to develop your skills and knowledge that is vital for your CV. Here are some of the recently added opportunities that you can apply for:
- 18st Jan- Southbank Centre: Creative Careers Day: Art and Art Galleries Age 14+. Application Deadline 17th January.
- 21st Feb- Fidelity International: Introduction to finance, technology and the stock market – Insight Day at Fidelity International Age 16+. Application Deadline 17th January.
- 17th- 21st Feb-Mediacom: 1 week experience at leading Media Firm (February Half Term) Age 16+. Application Deadline 17th January.
- 17th- 21st Feb-Beano Studios: One week placement with world renowned entertainment studios – Feb Half Term Age 16+. Application Deadline 17th January.
- 17th- 21st Feb Tulchan: 1 week work experience with leading financial PR firm Age 16+. Application Deadline 17th January.
- 17th Feb – 21st Feb Centre for London: February Half Term Work Experience at London’s Dedicated Think Tank. Age 16+. Application Deadline 17th January.
- 17th Feb – 21st Feb Enders Analysis: 1 Week Work Experience at Industry Leading Research/Analysis Company (Feb 2020 Half Term). Age 15+. Application Deadline 24th January.
- 17th Feb – 21st Feb Minerva: One week of work experience in a busy Executive Search agency (Feb 2020). Age 16+. Application Deadline 17th January.
- 19th Feb- M&C Saatchi: Carbon Academy: Creative Mentor Programme with M&C Saatchi Age 16+. Application Deadline 26th January
- 17th Feb – 21st Feb English National Opera: 5 days work experience ’behind the scenes’ at the English National Opera Age 1+. Application Deadline 17th January.
- Various dates- M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment: Work Experience at an Award Winning Creative Communications Agency Age 17+. Application Deadline 24th January.
For a full list of placements, sign into your portal here.
How do I apply?
- Register/Log in by clicking here. (You should already have an account but if you’ve forgotten your details, feel free to setup another account).
- Click on ‘OPPORTUNITIES’ or the relevant link above when signed in or scroll through the list on the website to look for the opportunity you’re interested in.
- Click apply and complete the application form, don’t forget to look at our ‘Top Tips for Students’ which includes advice on making applications and will help to give you the best chance of success.
Please apply as soon as possible to give yourself the best chance of securing high quality work experience at a top employer that will allow you to boost your future career aspirations.
If you require further information, have forgotten your login details or are having any technical difficulties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02075 493 690, and the team will be more than happy to help.