Open Enrolment, Thursday 26 August – Friday 3 September 2021
Secure your place at Coulsdon Sixth Form College for September 2021 – visit the college between Wednesday 25 August and Friday 3 September 2021 to enrol on a course.
If you haven’t already applied or invited to an interview, Open Enrolment gives you the chance to enrol on any of our available courses here at Coulsdon Sixth Form College College. Open Enrolment takes place between Wednesday 25 August and Friday 3 September. No appointment is necessary – you can visit us any time between 9:15am and 4pm (9:15am to 2pm on Fridays) where our staff will be on-hand to help you choose the right course for you.
At Coulsdon Sixth Form College, we have courses for everyone from the age of 16, including BTECs, A Levels, and GCSEs. You can even mix and match your study programme to suite your needs.
To be able to attend Open Enrolment, you will need to meet our entry criteria. Please ensure you have read this before visiting us. You will need to bring with you:
- Your National Insurance number
- One Form of scanned Identification (Passport, Birth Certificate or EU/EEA ID Card)
- Confirmation of your status through the EU Settlement Scheme (if relevant)
- Details of your visa/immigration status (if applicable), including scanned copies of documents
- Details of previous schools and Qualifications
- Details of 1 Emergency Contact (if you are under 19 this should be your Parent/Guardian/Carer/Social Worker/Key Worker)
Alternatively, you can Enrol online by completing our Online Enrolment Form. You can access our Online Enrolment Form here.
For further information, please contact our Admissions team on 01737 551 176 or email email@example.com.
*excluding weekends and bank holiday Monday. Enrolment will close at 2pm on Fridays.
Get in touch
Tel: 01737 551 176
Fax: 01737 551 282
Coulsdon Sixth Form College