Late Enrolment – you can still enrol on selected courses
Secure your place at Coulsdon Sixth Form College for September 2021 – we are still open for enrolment, come and visit the College.
Open Enrolment gives you the chance to enrol on any of our available courses here at Coulsdon Sixth Form College. No appointment is necessary – you can visit us any time between 10am and 4:00pm where our staff will be on-hand to help you choose the right course for you.
At Coulsdon Sixth Form College, we have courses for everyone from the age of 16, including BTECs, A Levels, and GCSEs. You can even mix and match your study programme to suite your needs.
To be able to attend Open Enrolment, you will need to meet our entry criteria. Please ensure you have read this before visiting us. In advance of visiting us, to save time, please fill out this online enrolment form – click here. There is an opportunity to complete in the College, but will speed up you process if you have already completed the form.
You will need to bring with you:
- Your National Insurance number
- One Form of scanned Identification (Passport, Birth Certificate or EU/EEA ID Card)
- Confirmation of your status through the EU Settlement Scheme (if relevant)
- Details of your visa/immigration status (if applicable), including scanned copies of documents
- Details of previous schools and Qualifications
- Details of 1 Emergency Contact (if you are under 19 this should be your Parent/Guardian/Carer/Social Worker/Key Worker)
For further information, please contact our Admissions team on 01737 551 176 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*excluding weekends and bank holiday Monday. Enrolment will close at 2pm on Fridays.
Get in touch
Tel: 01737 551 176
Fax: 01737 551 282
Coulsdon Sixth Form College