Policies and Procedures
On this page are the formal documents that underpin the College’s operations and functions. It provides you with links to the various documents that explain how the College is run. They may not all be relevant to you, but the page provides a useful resource that you can revisit when you need further information.
- Admissions and Progression Policy
- Anti-bullying and harassment policy – Students
- CEIAG – Careers Policy
- Confidential Reporting Policy – Whistleblowing
- Complaints and Compliments Procedures
- Complaints and Compliments Procedures for staff
- Course Entry Criteria
- Data Breach Policy
- Environmental and Sustainability Policy
- Ethnicity Pay Gap Report March 2022
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Exams Policy
- Gender Pay Gap Report March 2022
- Non-examination assessment policy
- Exam malpractice policy for students
- Exams – Appeals against assessment decisions policy
- External Assurance on Subcontracting Controls
- Financial Regulations
- Financial Statement 2020
- Five Year Strategy
- Annual Remuneration Report 2019/20
- Health and Safety Policy
- HR Strategy 2021
- Information Technology and Monitoring Policy
- Internal Verification Policy and Procedure
- Learning & Quality Framework
- Learning & Quality Policy
- Positive Behaviour Policy
- Protection Policy
- Safeguarding and Prevent Policy
- Student Code of Conduct and Disciplinary Procedures
- Student Financial Support Policy 2022/23
- 16-18 Interview Guidance Procedure
Information for schools
Croydon College Group offers a wide range of activities to provide support to schools, parents, carers and students with post-16 decisions. Through activities both at the college and onsite at local schools, the diverse range of courses on offer at Croydon College, Coulsdon Sixth Form College and Croydon University Centre is explored.
Information is provided on the various opportunities available for both vocational and academic pathways. This, combined with the wide range of apprenticeships, delivered by the World of Work team, provides an important resource for post-16 options.
Let’s work together:
Assemblies and Presentations
Delivered at your school and providing either a general overview of courses available or tailored specifically to the needs and interests of the student year group in attendance. Focus subjects could include apprenticeships, applying to universities, T Levels or sector-specific subjects.
Career Events & Options Evenings
Virtual or in-person we welcome the opportunity to support your events and engage with students and parents. Our team can also be available to attend application and interview workshops also GCSE results day.
Onsite Taster Sessions
Engaging and interactive sessions with specialist lecturers in areas including criminology, fashion and textiles, media studies, music performance, photography, science and much more. Sessions can be held on-site at our colleges or at your school. Please enquire about specific subjects.
Your students can tour our campuses, chat with members of the teams and explore our range of departments and facilities. Building your own tour, allows you to choose the areas your students are keen to view the most, and with a large course offering, this ensures they get the most out of their visit and enough time to ask any questions they may have.
The Programme can also help to support evidence of careers activity provision in relation to the Gatsby Benchmarks.
Croydon Colleges Group is always pleased to build strong relationships with local schools and sixth forms and produce a newsletter to keep schools and sixth forms up to date with the exciting work of School Partnership Programme
To discuss your requirements further or to be added to the mailing list, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8686 5700 ext. 3676.
Get in touch
Tel: 01737 551 176
Fax: 01737 551 282
Coulsdon Sixth Form College